Delkim TXi Plus Alarms, Receiver & FREE Gift Offer
A fantastic FREE GIFT offer, buy 3 Delkim TXi-Plus Alarms (Any Colours) & Receiver for £507.49 and receive 1, of a choice of 3, Free Gift (Your choice), A set of 3 Korda Stow Mk2 Bobbin Kits, Korda Branded Reuben Heaton Scales or a pair of Skee-Tex Field Boots.
Availability: In stock
Delkim TXi-Plus Alarms:-
Tried and tested vibration sensing. Delkim's patented system uses digital & microprocessor technology, giving proportional indication of line speed/vibration with no moving parts whatsoever. - Integral FM radio transmitter - Unique individual transmitter codes to prevent activation of other users receivers - Anti theft alarm transmits an audible and visual warning that the alarm has been switched off - Radio test and easy access range check with run override, confirms operation of radio and enables the user to check the range - External coil aerial in tough sealed tube - Two sensitivity ranges set by a switch, with additional fine rotary adjustment for setting optimum sensitivity level, to cover all conditions - High volume, adjusting from zero to over 100dB - Wide tone range, high to low with unique alternating alarm mode tone - Large rotary controls, adjusting sensitivity, volume & tone - Twin clear super bright high visibility flash and latch LEDs - Multi-function colour coded push button, changes LED modes plus checks volume & tone - Variable LED modes, 5 combinations for changing light conditions with high, medium & low brightness plus NiteLite Mode - Patented Delkim NiteLite Mode. When set the twin LEDs glimmer continuously for night marking, eliminating the need for betalights - NiteLite output socket for connection of optional Delkim NiteLite Illuminated Visual Indicator - Speaker and battery conditon test operates at switch on. Battery condition is monitored continuously - Low battery and battery fail audible warnings - Stainless steel hardware - speaker, bolt etc. - Hard cover for total protection, also available as an optional extra (fits all models including original Delkim) - Battery life of up to a year - Recognisable Delkim case design - Delkim's legendary all-weather reliability - 2 year guarantee
- FM RADIO RECEIVER - receives all data from the transmitter (Tx-i Plus or Tx Plus)
- VIBRO ALERT with power compensation – can be switched off if required
- HIGH VOLUME - adjustable from zero to over 100dB with tone adjusted from the Delkim Bite Alarm
- UP TO 6000 HOURS CONTINUOUS USE with vibro on using a Duracell MN1604 battery (subject to local radio conditions)
- DUAL RANGE SETTINGS - Distant (D) up to 200 metres plus and Local (L) up to 50 metres (subject to bankside obstructions and atmospheric conditions)
- PATENTED LOCAL (L) SETTING - maximizes battery life in the face of radio interference
- 6 CLEAR HIGH VISIBILITY LEDs - Purple, Red, White, Blue, Green & Yellow
- ANTI-THEFT ALARM - audible and visual warning of Tx-i Plus switch off
- FUNCTION MEMORY - remembers vibro and anti-theft alarm settings
- EXTERNALLY OPERATED PROGRAMMING BUTTON - for easy customer programming, takes up to 24 transmitters with no restrictions on colour combination of bite alarms
- MULTI-CHANNEL programming - up to 4 transmitters per LED colour
- VISUAL DIFFERENTIATION when same colour LED activated
- RADIO ACTIVITY MONITOR - with audible and visual warning, advises of any serious radio interference
- CONTINUOUS BATTERY CONDITION MONITORING WITH AUDIBLE & VISUAL WARNINGS - informs user of low battery and battery fail in both receiver and bite alarms
- EXTERNAL COIL AERIAL - in tough sealed tube
- CLEAR COVER - allows switching and visual & audible monitoring without removal for maximum protection
- TWO CLIP ATTACHMENTS - for pocket, belt or rod rest, plus additional self adhesive Velcro strip
Option-1, Korda Stow Indicator Kit:-
These Korda Stow Indicator Kits are ready-to-go indicator systems that are available in six colours. You get a head with weight, magnetic hockey stick and TWO chains.
The reason that the kits are supplied with two chains is so that you can use your indicators with any type of conventional bite alarm. The chains with short steel extensions are suitable for Delkim-sized alarms, whereas the chains with long extensions are for smaller, Neville-type alarms.
These kits represent real value for money because they contain everything apart from isotopes, which are available separately.
Option-2, Korda Reuben Heaton Scales:-
- Strong Polycarbonate body and lens
- Stainless steel hook and hang point
- High spec corrosion resistance
- Single revolution easy to read dial
- Full overload protection
- Simple to zero
- 60lb x 2oz or 120lb x 4oz available
Option-3, Skee-Tex Field Boots:-
The Field Boot is ideal for fisherman, shooters, farmers or even dog walkers.
The boot has a 100% waterproof rubber base with a 98% waterproof suede laced upper. The removable liner is made with English Wool for warmth with wicking fibres that keep the feet free from perspiration.
Aluminium is then sandwiched between the layers to reflect the Heat back into the boot.
When ordering please use the UK sizes, these are what the boots fit.
Available in the following sizes, (7.5 - 8), (9 - 9.5), (10.5 - 11.5), (12 - 13)
When you place your order, simply write a note on your order, where prompted, to what colour Indicator Kits, which weight scales you require (120lb x 4oz or 60lb x 2oz) or what size Skee-Tex Boots you require.