Trakker Armo Mk3 1-Man Bivvy
Trakker Armo Bivvy is made using Aquatexx fabric, and has rear vents to allow air to circulate through the bivvy. Armo is still the bivvy against which all others are judged.
Availability: In stock
Over the years Armo Bivvies have earned their place as the ultimate bench mark in pram-hood shelters. Effortless ease of use, strength and ultimate protection are what Armos are all about.
The original and best, The Trakker Armo Mk3 continues to stand head and shoulders above the rest. New and improved, Trakker have improved the overall construction.
The Armo Mk3 is produced using Aquatexx fabric which is well known within the industry to be the best fabric for bivvy production, producing both strength and stability, in all weather conditions.
The Armo MK3 is still the bivvy against which all others are judged.
- The re-engineered iconic Trakker Armo Bivvy
- Upgraded Aquatexx® fabric
- Upgraded stronger poles.
- Zipped and Velcroed mozzie back vents and front windows
- Interlocking frame-support system
- Front and rear rod straps
- Clear window
- Dual-zipped doors, allowing you to create a letterbox opening
- Heavy-duty groundsheet and T-pegs
- Zipped NXG carrybag
The Dimensions of this Bivvy are:-
W263cm x D230cm x H130cm