Korda Thinking Tackle DVD Series
This series marks the dawn of a new era of carp fishing TV shows. You will share the experience of fishing alongside Danny Fairbrass and his guests as they tackle a number of different waters with different styles of carp angling.
Availability: In stock
This series marks the dawn of a new era of carp fishing TV shows.
You will share the experience of fishing alongside Danny Fairbrass and his guests as they tackle a number of different waters with different styles of carp angling, it really is the next best thing to actually being there. Danny's motivation throughout the series was to communicate as many fish catching tips as possible to ensure that you the viewer have the power to enhance your catch rate from the comfort of your arm chair.
Carp fishing TV series presented by Danny Fairbrass
*3 disk set
*Running Time approx 360 minutes
*Sky Sports & Korda Thinking Tackle
Sky sports highly acclaimed Season 3 of "thinking tackle" is a DVD that will give any carp angler hours of entertainment. Team korda go in search of carp from numerous venues at home and abroad, whilst giving you a detailed insight into their tactics and methods.
Korda Thinking Tackle Season 4 DVD features top carp anglers Danny Fairbrass Nick Helleur Adam Penning Damian Clarke Ali Hamidi and many more. The three disk set is over 400 minutes long and is a must see DVD for any Carp Angling fanatic.
Season 5 is another epic series in the Thinking Tackle tale. With another 8 hour long shows spanning venues across Europe, you'll see just why this show is the number one angling programme on TV.
The new series pits the cream of Korda’s carping talent against some of the most pressured carp in the country and those ingredients combine to give us some of the most compelling carp TV ever filmed. The nine shows contain some unbelievable hauling, and the personalities involved include Simon Scott, Darrell Peck, Adam Penning, Gaz Fareham, Ali Hamidi, Danny Fairbrass and Jake Wildbore. Venues also covered include Walthamstow, Manor Farm, Farlows, Sandhurst, The Blue Pool and Yateley Pads Lake. As usual, all the tactics that the lads used to bank a succession of whackers are faithfully recorded and presented for all to see.
The eight-show run features the cream of Team Korda, along with a few new faces, tackling some of the premier venues in the UK, for your enjoyment. The shows are presented by TT veterans Danny Fairbrass, Ali Hamidi and Adam Penning and feature a guest list that includes Simon Scott, James Turner, James Armstrong, Tom Dove, Richard Stewart, Neil Spooner and Mark Bryant. We’ve also got a couple of extra-special guests for this season; Eastenders star Scott Maslen and The Only Way Is Essex’s Micky Norcross (with the Sugarhut Honeys in tow!).
As you’d expect, the programs are heavily laced with explanations of the tactics that the team use both in front of, and away from the cameras, so you can enjoy the inevitable action, then go out and use the tactics yourself. Many of the new products that we’ve released over the last year are featured on TT for the first time, which is certain to make interesting viewing.
The venues are typically diverse in character, ranging from the intimate Hunts Corner in Oxford, through to the picturesque and historic Yateley North Lake and the pressured Kingfisher Lake on the Bluebell complex. This variety is key, because we know that no venue is the same and each presents a subtly different challenge. Owning the three-DVD series means that you’ll be able to dip in and out at will!
Here’s a show-by-show guide…
- Show one: Ali Hamidi and Tom Dove return to the famous St John’s Lake, aiming to catch some of the wily carp that outfoxed them when they last fished at the Oxford Mecca, in front of the underwater cameras.
- Show two: Noted big-carp specialist James Turner joins Ali Hamidi as they attempt to catch carp from the prolific Bayeswater, a lake that’s open to anyone.
- Show three: Simon Scott and his guest, Elliott Gray, put on a carp-fishing masterclass at top day-ticket lake, The Quarry. The duo catch stunning fish on their cunning tactics, including some of the biggest in the lake!
- Show four: Todber Manor provides the backdrop as Simon Scott and his guest, Tom Dove, showcase the clever tricks and tips that help them catch loads of carp on busy lakes
- Show five: Simon Scott is reunited with old friend and fishery owner, Ben Gratwicke, at Digger Lakes in deepest Devon. How will the duo set about trying to trick the crafty carp that live in this intriguing, intimate venue?
- Show six: Simon Scott travels to Walthamstow Reservoirs in North London to meet England internationals, Billy Flowers and Jamie Londors. The lads pass on some of the clever tactics that have helped them to become expert at catching large numbers of carp, very quickly.
- Show seven: Danny Fairbrass and Neil Spooner test their tactics on pressured day-ticket venue, Hardwick Smiths. Can the lads outwit the stunning yet crafty carp that the Oxfordshire venue holds?
- Show eight: Bluebell Lakes hold some of the biggest carp in the UK, and Danny Fairbrass and Mark Bryant have them firmly in their sights. There’s plenty of drama as the pair try their luck on the surface and down below.