Marukyu EFG 121 Groundbait
EFG 121 is a very special groundbait that is species specific. It is perfect for all carp but will give you the added advantage of being able to target F1 carp, bream and tench.
Availability: In stock
EFG 121 is a very special groundbait that is also species specific.
It is perfect for all carp but will give you the added advantage of being able to target F1 carp, bream and tench.
At a glance:
* A MEDIUM PARTICLE GROUNDBAIT FULL OF OCEAN AND MARINE PROTEINS AND AMINO ACIDS.
* DEVELOPED WITH MARUKYU'S EXCLUSIVE NORI FORMULA
* PERFECT FOR FEEDER AND METHOD FISHING.
* MIX 2-1 AND REST FOR FIVE MINUTES NO RIDDLING REQUIRED
* MAKES PERFECT PASTE MIXED 1-1
* TARGET SPECIES CARP, BREAM, TENCH, BARBEL AND F1 CARP
* MAIN INGREDIENTS: 13
* NUTRITIONAL VALUE: HIGH
* THE MEDIUM GRAINS MAKE THIS PERFECT BAIT FOR QUALITY FISH
* BREAKDOWN SPEED FAST AT 2-1
How to get the best from EFG 121
EFG 121 is a medium particle groundbait developed specifically for fast flavour release. Designed around our Scientifically Developed Nori Pellet formula it is the perfect partner and can be used in conjunction with our pellets.
Perfect for feeder and method fishing and makes an active paste.
Marukyu products have many unique ingredients. The clever part is how these have been blended together to make exceptional baits that catch fish consistently.
EFG 121 contains Nori, which is Japanese for marine algae, or seaweed.
Seaweeds are marine algae which represent highly nutritious foodstuffs when they are incorporated into baits and groundbaits. They're packed with vitamins, plant sterols and trace elements, as well as Omega-3 and Omega-6 oils. The real goodies, however, are a range of natural compounds which help provide fish with anti-biotic and anti-viral protection - good for fishing and good for fish.
Field testers have had outstanding results especially with bream and tench using Marukyu baits containing our exclusive Nori formulation.