Deeper Chirp Smart Sonar
What is "CHIRP"? CHIRP stands for Compressed High Intensity Radiated Pulse.
A traditional sonar sends out a single frequency pulse at a time. A CHIRP (Compressed High Intensity Radiated Pulse) sonar sends out a continuous flow of frequencies, ranging from low to high and because of this, the sonar readings are much clearer and have a higher resolution compared to traditional sonars.
Availability: In stock
WHY CHIRP? The crisp clarity and extreme accuracy of CHIRP, paired with the Deeper App, gives you the strategic edge you need to catch more, catch faster and catch better. Originally developed by the US Navy, this powerful technology has been at the disposal of boat fishermen for years, and now it’s finally available to ANY ANGLER that wants to take it ANYWHERE, to go fishing ANYTIME, because you never know when you might get the itch to go fish!
Deeper are pioneers in castable, smart sonar technology. With their first smart sonar released in 2013, they have only moved onward and upward, constantly challenging themselves to innovate more and do everything better. Deeper sonars are superior quality, designed and made in Europe, and with 24/7 customer care, their anglers always come first.
- UNBELIEVABLE TARGET SEPARATION. - With a target separation of 0.4” / 1cm, you’ll be able to easily pinpoint target species even when they are amongst a school of bait fish. Track even the tiniest lure when vertical jigging.
- EXTREME DEPTHS PRECISION. - With CHIRP, surface clutter and noise are minimal, so you can expect precise sonar readings in very shallow water and locate fish as close as 6” / 15cm from the water’s surface. To the other extreme, you will be able to distinguish bottom huggers in water as deep as 330 ft. /100m.
- INCREDIBLE TRIPLE BEAM FREQUENCY. - Discover fish holding spots faster with the wide-angle beams or locate your target species through extra thick ice with a 7° narrow angle beam.
- BUILT-IN GPS - Create lake maps from the shore, your kayak or while out on the ice. Your maps are automatically saved to Deeper Lakebook™, your personal fishing journal.
- VERY POWERFUL - Scans down to 330 ft. / 100m with accuracy and precision. It generates its own Wi-Fi signal, so cast out to 330 ft. / 100m and feel confident there will be rock solid connectivity.
- TOTALLY VERSATILE - Various fishing modes for specific types of fishing. Use for boat/kayak, shore/bank and even ice fishing with its traditional flasher view. Fish in the summer or the winter. One sonar fits all.
- EASILY PORTABLE - Wireless, small and lightweight. Fits in a tackle box and even your pocket. SUPER FAST CHARGE 80% in 45 minutes, 100% in 75 minutes. Get back on the water, fast.
- ONLY QUALITY - Made from highly durable ABS plastic with titanium inserts and a silicone gasket, it’s not only waterproof, but weatherproof, handling temperatures as low as -4°F / -20°C.
- DEEPER LAKEBOOK™ - Every sonar scan and bathymetric map you create with your Deeper CHIRP+, every point of interest (aka waypoint) you mark using the Deeper App, all in one place with Deeper Lakebook™, your personal journal for better fishing. maps.deepersonar.com
- WHAT IS CHIRP? - A traditional sonar sends out a single frequency pulse at a time. A CHIRP (Compressed High Intensity Radiated Pulse) sonar sends out a continuous flow of frequencies, ranging from low to high and because of this, the sonar readings are much clearer and have a higher resolution compared to traditional sonars.