RidgeMonkey VRH300 Rechargeable Headtorch
With a twin colour output and variable brightness levels, the days of fumbling around in the dark looking for replacement batteries are gone - simply connect to any USB charger to top up the internal lithium polymer cell
With a twin colour output and variable brightness levels, the days of fumbling around in the dark looking for replacement batteries are gone - simply connect to any USB charger to top up the internal lithium polymer cell, whilst using the built-in power display to ensure you never run out of juice.
Featuring a hard wearing rubberised outer, and IP64 water resistance, the VRH300 sets a new bar for headtorch design and functionality.
- IP64 water resistant inner shell: developed with a team of leading designers, the inner housing of the VRH300 has been made to withstand water ingress from any direction - from boat spray through to a torrential downpour, the unique construction ensures complete confidence in all weathers.
- Dual orientation: by featuring a power button on opposite sides of the device and a wide range tilt system, the VRH300 can be used either way up - there is no upside down. Simply place the VRH300 on your head and adjust accordingly with the 18 position, 90-degree tilt function.
- USB compatibility: gone are the days of scrabbling around in the dark looking for batteries, or even worse not having any spares to use - when the battery is running low, plug the VRH300 into any common 5v USB charge adaptor to give it a boost. Featuring a four-way power display on the front face, there is no reason to run out of power ever again.
- Green light output: brighter to the naked eye than the conventional red beam used in most other headtorches. As the human eye is more receptive to green light, visual clarity is improved at lower light levels when compared to using a red light, therefore green illumination provides both perfect usability and visual performance. Significantly less harsh than the standard white beam yet still bright enough to provide all the illumination necessary, the green beam also helps to retain night vision capabilities.
- Triple high powered LED output
- High capacity 2000mah lithium polymer battery
- Twin colour, variable brightness: 50-200 lumens
- Five beam options to suit all situations
- Simple push button control
- EUIPO registered design
- Charge time: 4 hours